Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Dry Bar


Hey y’all! Oh. My. Gosh. It’s been forever since I have posted. There has been so much going on lately, and so much to do and see. Also with the time change earlier last month, I can no longer take pics during the week after work because it’s dark. Which means I have to add that to my already long to-do list on the weekends. I promise to try way harder to post more frequently!
Moving on to today’s post!
Today I’m sharing with y’all my experience at the dry bar last weekend. I got a gift-card for my birthday, from my lovely friend. And I was so excited to go and get my blowout. Let me tell you it was such a wonderful experience and I cannot recommend it enough. I went to the Murray Hill location and Roxanne was my stylist. (She was amazing and if you go you should seriously request her.) When I got there I got a glass of champagne and then headed back. They have a few different styles you can choose from and I went with the Cosmo. After I picked my style Roxanne took me back to wash my hair. If you’re like me my favorite part of getting my hair done is the wash, because they massage your scalp and it just feels amazing. After that she dried and curled my hair and I could not be happier with the results! I think the best part is it’s the same thing you would do to your hair at home; but someone else is doing it for you. I don’t know about y’all but some days I just don’t want to do my hair or make-up. It can get so tiring; so going to the dry bar would be a real treat once in a while or for special occasions.








XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment