Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
If you’re anything like me, you still have some extremely last minute shopping to do, and are running around with all the other crazies today.  
Since I knew my momma and I would be shopping, taking in a movie and grabbing a bite to eat, I wanted to be comfy but festive. This scarf is always the answer for when you want to be comfy.  And I knew it would be perfect to double as a blanket during the movie.
As for the festive part this red Kate Spade bag fit the bill perfectly. I ordered it at the beginning of the month, and haven’t stopped using it since it arrived. It’s the perfect size (if you’re like me and need to carry everything you own) and the color is perfect for this time of year.
 Hope y’all have a great Christmas Eve and are ready for tomorrow’s festivities. 







Sweater: Old Navy last year (similar here) / Pants: Denimocracy old (similar here) / Scarf: Loli & the Bean (similar here) / Purse: Kate Spade red sold out (similar herehere, and here) / Boots: DSW 

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment