Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Eve Bling

With Christmas behind us it's time to look ahead to the fast approaching New Year's Eve. I'm so excited as NYE is one of my favorite holidays. What could be better? You get to dress up, and celebrate the last 365 days with friends, and prepare for the next 365 days.
If you're anything like me, you've been thinking about what to wear for the last couple of weeks. While I may start thinking about it early, I usually don't purchase something until the last minute. Today I have put together a few of my favorite sparkly outfits; because in my opinion that's what NYE is all about.


Dress 1 / Dress 2 / Dress 3 /
Jumpsuit 7 (Shown in petite. On sale in regular) / Dress 8 / Dress 9

If sparkle and bling isn't really your thing come back tomorrow for some non-sparkly but equally as fabulous alternatives.

XO
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment