Friday, December 19, 2014

Graduation


This past Saturday was a big day for me. I finally graduated from Florida State University. As I’m sure some of you know graduation brings on a huge wave of mixed emotions. Today I’m going to go a little off my typical blog posts and get a little personal.

While I am extremely happy and proud to be finished with the college chapter of my life, I’m now feeling scared and extremely uncertain.  I can’t wait to start the next chapter of my life but there’s also a part of me that wishes I was just home for Christmas break and would be starting classes in January.

Florida State was some of the best times of my life. I made amazing new friends, and truly found myself and what I am capable of, while I was there. I know the next few weeks. To the next few months, may be extremely challenging, while I try and figure out what I want to do. I think the hardest part for me is that I could end up in a variety of different places from somewhere in Florida, to NYC, to Atlanta, to a handful of other places. Luckily I have an amazing support system in my family, friends, and boyfriend and know I will end up in the right place for me.















If any of you have advice on life after graduation please feel free to leave any comments below. I welcome any advice or feedback with this huge change in life!

XO
Katie

P.S. Sorry for picture overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment