Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas y’all.
I’ll make this post short and sweet.

 I truly hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with his or her loved ones. This time of year is so special, and I just want to say thank you so much for reading.
I hope Santa brought you everything you want and most importantly, that you can be celebrating this wonderful day with friends and family. I am so lucky to be visiting North Carolina and celebrating Christmas with my mom, dad, brother, and nephew over the course of today and tomorrow. I haven’t spent Christmas with all of them in 5 years.








Top: Old Navy / Denim: Paige old (similar here) / Boots: DSW / Purse: Kate Spade red sold out (similar here and here) / Beanie: Boutique in NY (super similar here) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam I 

Again, Merry Christmas everybody and I’ll be back tomorrow to start talking NYE outfits!
XO
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment