Wednesday, December 3, 2014

1-Year Blogiversary


Wow I can’t believe I started this blog a year ago, and what a year it has been.
 My actual 1-year blogiversary was last Tuesday, but as I told y’all yesterday I have been way, way behind!
 First I want to say thank you so so much for reading my blog. I truly appreciate you coming back to read even though I sometimes go MIA on here for a while.
 I have learned so much in the past year and would like to share some of that here.
 The first thing I have learned is blogging is not easy. I feel like you read these blogs and follow the bloggers on instagram and its like “OMG they have the perfect life and just go out and take really cute pictures on a daily bases.” Well, I have learned that’s not exactly true at least not for me. While I love blogging you have to come up with outfit ideas, you have to write a post, you then have to take the pictures, and all of this has to be done with the million and one other things you have going on in your life.
 The second big thing I have learned is that I really enjoy this, and need to make more time for it. As busy as I may be I really want to be more consistent with posting.
 The third and last thing I learned is I may not be a huge, popular blogger; but I really enjoy this. And for those of you that come here and read my posts, I really cannot thank you enough. You make this all worthwhile! 






Sweater: Forever21 (love this because french bulldogs are my fav!!) / Skirt: Forever21 / Clutch: BCBGeneration old (similar here) / Shoes: Bandolino old (similar here and here) / Lipcolor: Mac Ruby Woo

So here’s to the first year and hopefully many more to come
XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment