Thursday, December 11, 2014

NYC Instagram Round-up

Monday I left NYC after living there for 2 months. In honor of that I thought I would do my first Instagram Round-up and share some pictures from my time there. Hope y'all enjoy.


First night out in the city with my best friend.

Wearing my FSU gear to the FSU bar in NYC!

Took the boy to see my favorite statue in Central Park

Gorgeous fall day in Central Park.

Watching some of the NYC marathon before brunch!

Shake Shack!

On my way to work on a freezing cold morning. 

Having champagne at The Dry Bar.

Got to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular with my best friend.

Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

Favorite artwork at MoMA.

My farewell to this lovely city on Monday morning.

If you enjoyed these and aren't already following me on Instagram you can follow: @katiepvb

XO
Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment