Monday, October 6, 2014

Make-up Monday: Living Proof


Hey y’all I’m back for another make-up Monday: although this time it’s a hair product.

I’m always looking to try new hair products and this one is amazing.

I first saw Living Proof Style Extender on one of my favorite blogs, Chronicles of Frivolity . After reading about what this product does, I thought I must try this for myself.

The main thing this product is for is to extend the life of your style; and it lives up to that in a few ways. The first is that it keeps my hair from getting greasy. My hair is usually greasy by day 2. But with this product I can go 3, possibly even 4 days. Also when I used it last weekend my curls still looked pretty good on day two, even after being in humidity. (I have very straight hair so if it’s humid my curl immediately falls out.) Lastly the thing I really love about this product is it makes my hair look and feel a lot fuller. I wouldn’t say my hair in thin but it’s also not thick. (I have very dense hair, which means, I have high volume of strands, but not a lot of thickness.) So, I really loved that about this product. All in all I would say this is a fantastic buy. I want to try some other products from their line as well.






XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment