Monday, September 29, 2014

Make-up Monday: Bare Minerals


If you know me, then you know the only thing I love more than clothing, is make-up!! I haven’t done a make-up Monday in forever but this product definitely warrants a post.
I’m sure y’all have heard by now that Bare Minerals came out with a liquid foundation. After reading a ton of reviews I decided I would try it.
Now let me tell you when I say try it, I mean I literally went to Sephora and asked the lady if she could put it on me and give me a sample to try for a couple days. (Well…that isn’t exactly how it went down.)
She let me put it on and I was literally sold right then and there.
I am extremely picky about my make-up as my skin can be dry one minute, and oily the next. This makeup literally goes on so smooth, and feels like you aren’t wearing make-up at all. The best part is you really only need 2-3 drops. I also had some redness on my cheeks at the time, and it immediately was covered up. If you’re in the market for new foundation I would highly recommend this one!





Make-Up: Bare Skin by Bare Minerals / Brush: Bare Minerals 

XO
Katie

P.S. If you want to know any of my other make-up from the last picture just comment below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment