Monday, September 8, 2014

Game Day Series: Part 1


For those of y’all that know me you know I am a HUGE football fan. Since FSU had their home opener this past weekend I thought I would dedicate this week to game-day outfits.

I am absolutely in love with this outfit unfortunately; it is usually way too hot to wear something like this to a home game in the stadium. I would save this outfit for when watching an away game at a bar or a friend’s house. I love that I am actually wearing both garnet and “gold” in this outfit since I typically only rock garnet with gold jewelry. The reason I wear more garnet is yellow is not my color even if it’s a yellow gold but when my hair is dark I feel like I can slightly pull it off.

Stay tuned Wednesday for an outfit I actually can wear to a home game in the sweltering heat.









Top: Henri Girl local boutique old (similar here) / Pants: Forever21 old (similar here love these) / Sandals: Forever21 old (similar here) / Clutch: Henri Girl old (similar here) / Necklace: The Polka Dot Press old (Exact same here) / Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Multi Spike Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here) / Other Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (love this) / Cone Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here loving this)

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment