Thursday, September 11, 2014

Game Day Series: Part 2


Game Day Series: Part 2

So, I don’t know about y’all but, when I think football I think fall; which means cooler temps. However, football season in the south usually never comes with cooler temps. It is a struggle to figure out what to wear, how to style your hair, and keep your make-up from melting off your face through tailgating, and then an entire football game.
The one thing (I think), that is the easiest out of all of this, is getting dressed. I love wearing simple dresses with boots sandals to the games. When I do wear boots they are usually regretted later in the day, but as long as I look cute right?! Anyway, I just got this dress for the game this past weekend and I love it.  I must have gotten a million compliments but my favorite part is how effortless my outfit was. With the off the shoulder and crochet detail not many accessories are needed.







Dress: Gidgets Boutique sold out (exact same) / Shoes: Target sold out (similar here and here) / Bag: Target old (similar here) / Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson old (almost identical here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here) / Cone Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here) / Necklace: The Polka Dot Press sold out (exact same) / Earrings: Forever21 old (similar here)

Saturday I’ll be back with my third and final post of this series and it’s all about accessories.

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment