Tuesday, September 2, 2014

All White Everything


Hey y’all! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Things have been so hectic with coming back to school, getting settled in, and so much more.

Anyway let’s move onto more fun things like clothing shall we?
I wanted to post this outfit yesterday for Labor Day, since it’s all white. However, I’ve never been one to follow that rule, and just to prove I’m a rebel, I’m posting it today. I have never understood the whole “don’t wear white after Labor Day” thing so, I have never followed it and neither should you. If you want to wear white jeans well into October or even November, you should do it. Also, there’s such a thing as winter white. So if you normally pack away your white jeans, shorts, shoes, etc. but hate it, I challenge you to wear white long into the fall months if it makes you happy.









Top: Felicite via Lulamae Boutique / Jeans: Old Navy limited sizes (also love these) / Shoes: Gianni Bini old (similar here) / Bag: Target old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors old (similar here) / Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson old (Exact Same here)

XO
Katie

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and InDuffinitely Me for the trend spin linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment