Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Flashy


Flash tattoos are quickly becoming the hottest accessory this summer. I first heard about them from a girl I work with around Fourth of July. We quickly ordered them at my job, and now I am OBSESSED!

They are so much fun and come in a variety of packages and prints. They range from jewelry inspired pieces; to cute tattoo inspired things like feathers, palm trees, writing, and more. I love wearing some of the non-jewelry pieces for special occasions such as birthdays, vacations, concerts, etc.
The ones that are more jewelry inspired, you can wear them on a more day-to-day basis. I really like mixing a few tattoo pieces with actual jewelry to dress up an outfit.

If you haven’t gotten some of these fun tattoos yet I highly suggest you pick some up especially before summer ends.







Poncho: Alia Blue via Lulamae sold out (exact same here) / Bathing Suit: Victoria Secret / Flash Tattoos: Lulamae not sold online (can buy online here

XO
Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment