Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Uniform


The last week and a half, I have had a go to outfit or a uniform if you will.
With temperatures being a little cooler, I can’t stop wearing jeans and button downs.
In my opinion it’s just so easy to throw on and you instantly look put together.
I also cannot stop wearing these booties; that I am absolutely in love with.
Last Wednesday I went to dinner with some friends and this was probably my favorite variation of my “uniform”. I’ve been trying to wear my white jeans as much as possible before I make the move up north. And with the chambray shirt and taupe booties, I think this is the perfect transitional outfit. I paired it with a deep red lip, which as I said Monday is perfect for fall.










Top: Forever21 old (similar here) / Jeans: Old Navy very limited sizing (similar here) / Booties: Aldo (also LOVING these) / Purse: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Besty Johnson old (almost identical here) / Long Necklace: Forever21 in store (similar here) / Initial Necklace: Tai via Lulamae sold out (available here) / Earrings: Target old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Arrow Bracelet: Reef Boutique they take phone orders / Link Bracelet: Target / Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam 1

What about y’all do you have any go to outfits?
XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment