Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Trend Friday: Fringe


Hey y’all.
So today I have 2 things to share with you.
First things first: I’m a blonde again!! Normally I like to go dark in the winter but I’ve been somewhat on the darker side for a while now. So I decided to change things up before I moved to NYC last week!
Second, it’s a huge trend for fall; which is fringe. I love this trend and can’t get enough. You can find it on jackets, boots, and purses, literally everywhere. I got this purse almost 2 months ago and finally got a ton of use out of it this week. I like that it can be worn two ways, which you can see in the photos below. I also must say the city is bringing out my inner badass. I’ve been wearing a lot of black, white, grey, leather, etc. and this fringe purse is the perfect touch.










Top: Victoria Secrets old (similar here) / Pants: Denimocracy / Jacket: American Eagle old (similar here and here) Boots: old (similar here and here) / Purse: Aldo / Sunglasses: Rayban / Lipstick: Mac in Flat out Fabulous

So what do y’all think about my blonde hair, and about the fringe trend?
XO 
Katie

P.S. This was my first shoot as an NYC resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment