Friday, October 10, 2014

Grey is the new Black


If you haven’t been able to tell from some of my posts lately I am ready for fall. I clearly live in the wrong state, but that’s ok.
Anyway, today I wanted to talk about a trend for fall that I absolutely love. Grey! Grey is everywhere for fall, especially in jeans. As the title states, I think this is a great alternative to black jeans. I love that there is a wide variety of shades for you to choose from as well.
I scooped this pair up over a month ago, and while I haven’t gotten a lot of wear out of them yet, I know I will.

If you haven’t gotten a pair of grey jeans for fall yet: I suggest you run out and do just that. I will link below some other options in case you need some inspiration.







Top: Bella Dahl old (similar here) / Jeans: Old Navy (also love thesethese, and these) / Shoes: Bandolino old (love these) / Clutch: BCBGeneration old (similar here) / Sunglasses: Rayban / Lipstick: Mac Saint Germain / Watch: Michael Kors old (similar here)

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment