Monday, October 13, 2014

Make-Up Monday: Lipstick Addict


Today for make-up Monday, I’m talking all about lipstick. If you know me then you know lipstick is probably one of my favorite things about doing my make-up. Below I put together 4 lipsticks that I think are essential for fall.
The first one is a purple color. I absolutely love this for fall, and feel like it’s one of those shades that are a little harder to pull off in summer, because it’s on the darker side. This one is in the middle and has some pink in it so you could wear it all year round but, will definitely be on repeat this fall for me.
The second is a red. In my opinion it’s always the perfect time for red lips. But, this one is a deeper red, so it’s more appropriate for a fall/winter color. But like I said you can wear red lips all year long if it’s the right hue so don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
The third is a pink. While pink isn’t really a fall color, I just picked this one up and will be rocking it in fall and winter this year. It’s perfect for spring also so be prepared to see it a lot.
Lastly I did a nude. While I’m typically not a nude gal, it’s important to have them in your bag. This one is a little on the dark side, which is perfect for an evening out with a smoky eye.
Below I have linked all the actual colors and they all happen to be Mac. I love Mac lipstick because it stays on, and is an amazing price point. I also linked similar colors for each at different price points.
















Purple: Mac Flat Out Fabulous (also love this in Hot Plum and this in Vibrant Orchid) / Red: Mac Viva Glam 1 ( love this  and this in Garnet) / Pink: Mac Saint Germain ( love this in Perpetual Peony and this in Sheer Delicate Pastel Pink) / Nude: Mac Twig (love this in Spirit and this in Dusty Rose)

XO
Katie

*The similar ones I linked I have not tried personally. I am only going off online coloring so I apologize if they are different from the ones I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment