Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sweater Weather


Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day here in NYC. Since it was such a pretty day my friend and I decided to head to Central Park for a picnic, and some exploring.
Although it was gorgeous, it was a bit on the chilly side for this Florida girl. With that being said, I’m so glad I snagged this chunky knit sweater the day before from H&M. I threw on a light ¾ sleeve shirt underneath, and it was perfect for a day in the park. This sweater is seriously so cozy and soft, and for the price you really can’t beat it.
I love big oversized sweaters for the weekend when running around or hanging with friends. Throw on some jeans, some boots, and a scarf or hat, and I instantly feel put together.
I have linked the sweater along with some others I have my eye on below.








Sweater: H&M (also loving thisthis, and this) / Undershirt: Bella Dahl old (similar here) / Jeans: Paige from Nordstrom Rack (similar here) / Boots: Old (similar here) / Tote: Free from Atlanta Market (similar here) / Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson old (almost identical here

Hope you’re enjoying some fall temps wherever you may be.

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment