Friday, February 28, 2014

Perfect Pink Dress


With today being the last day of February, I thought what better day to show of this perfect pink dress than today?

Originally I wanted to wear this dress for Valentine’s Day. But, it was with my friend’s mom getting taken in. Now that it fits perfect, I can’t wait to wear it for a number of reasons. For starters the color and silhouette of this dress are just perfect. Add in the fact that it was only $12.95, and I just could not pass this dress up. (Even if it was a little big: but, hey that’s what alterations are for). With spring and summer coming I’m sure this dress will be on heavy rotation.







Dress: Forever 21 only in stores (similar here and here) / Necklace: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) / Shoes: Aldo old (similar here)

XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment