Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Break Essentials


Happy March y’all.

With it being March 1, I know a lot of spring breaks are just right around the corner. Today I am dedicating the blog to my spring break essentials.


1. Sunglasses: Ray Ban $160 / 2. Mason Jar Cup: Swoozies $19.95 or $29.95 with monogram / 3. Floppy Hat: Personalized from Me to You $28 / 4. Spiker: Swoozies $6.95 or $16.95 with monogram / 5. Barnes and Nobel $12.23 or $2.99 on iTunes store & Nook / 6. Beach Bag: Lulus $59 / 7. Maxi Dress: Lulus $54 (currently sold out but get your name on the restock list) 


I wish I could tell y’all I have an awesome tropical vacation planned for my spring break in a week but, I’m just going to NC, and then hanging out back home. At least for me, the beach is home.

Feel free to tell me all about your spring break plans to make me insanely jealous!

XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment