Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Casual, Comfy, Cool


Happy Spring Break y’all!
I got back from North Carolina yesterday, and had a million things on the agenda for today. With that in mind, I thought the perfect outfit would consist of these three things: Casual, comfortable, and cool. With that in mind, I thought of the classic jeans and a t-shirt. Since it is spring break, and the weather is cooperating, for now any way, I thought why not make it jean shorts. These jean shorts are my favorite go to in the summer and have proved to be money well spent. I threw on my favorite white tee, a light cardigan to be safe, my leopard belt for some fun, and combat boots for the “cool” factor.
This really is the perfect outfit for days when you have a million things to do but still want to look put together.








T-shirt: Target / Sweater: Target / Shorts: Urban Outfitters (urban renewal) / Belt: Target / Boots: Steve Madden / Purse: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson / Watch: Michael Kors / Sparkle Bracelet: Target / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here) / Cone Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here)

XO
Katie

Today I'm linking up with The Fashion CanvasWalking in Memphis in High Heels, and Chicly Coastal for the Trend Spin Linkup 


2 comments: