Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Spring!


 Happy Spring y’all!

Sorry I have been so busy lately with no time to post. Like I’ve said before when I have breaks from school you would think I would be productive; but all I really want to do is absolutely nothing. But, I’m back and have some great outfits coming up.

I don’t know about you but I am over this back and forth weather and completely ready for spring/summer, warmer days, and all that comes with that. So in honor of me being ready for spring I’m bringing you this outfit.

I picked up these shorts last week at Reef a local Tallahassee Boutique. They pair wonderfully with this white top and brown and gold accessories. I can’t wait to wear this for a lunch date or a day trip with the boyfriend; which will hopefully be soon. Because I just found out we will both be home for an entire month at the same time this summer!!










Top: Francescas Collections / Shorts: Reef Boutique (This is their Facebook page as they don't have a website.) / Purse: Michael Kors outlet (similar here and here) / Shoes: Gianni Bini old (similar here) /  Earrings: Target / Watch: Michael Kors / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here) / Cone Bracelet: Forever 21 old (similar here and here) / Lipstick: Mac Candy Yum-Yum

Here is to hoping spring temperatures arrive for good very soon!



XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment