Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stripes and Bright's


Everything about this outfit is so fun, from the bright shirt to the striped skirt, and especially the crazy wonka glasses. My favorite piece has to be the skirt though. First of all it’s striped and who doesn’t love a good stripe?? The second reason I love it is because it is neutral. Which means it can be paired with so many different colors on top. It’s a perfect transition piece as well; because it looks great with or without tights, and works with booties or flats. When I bought this skirt a few weeks ago, it was still pretty frigid, so I wanted a long sleeve top to go with it.

 I have been in love with cobalt blue lately, and thought it would be the perfect bright color to go with this skirt. Usually I am not successful when I think up outfits in my head but, this time everything came together perfectly.








Top: Target sold out (similar here) / Skirt: Forever21 old (similar here) / Shoes: Bandolino old (similar here) / Bag: Michael Kors old (similar here) / Sunglasses: Chanel old (similar here and here absolutely love these) / Necklace: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) / Bracelet: Target / Affirmation Bracelet: BCBGeneration old (make your own here) / Earrings: Private Gallery old (similar here) / Lipstick: Mac Nicki Minaj no longer sold (similar Pink Nouveau

 I’m sure you will see this skirt again, as I can’t wait to wear it all spring and summer paired with bright or pastel colored tops.

XO
Katie

Today I'm doing the Trend Spin Linkup with The Fashion CanvasWalking in Memphis in High Heels, and Landing on Love. Be sure to check out their take on stripes and patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment