Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine’s Day y’all! I hope you’re having a wonderful day; whether you have a special someone or you’re spending it with some friends. My original plan was to have “Galantine’s” day with my roommates but plans changed. Yesterday I drove home to surprise my boyfriend with the help of some friends. He wasn’t expecting it at all. I’m not sure what our plans are since it was so last minute.  But whatever we do I’m just happy to be with him.










Dress: Anthropologie old (similar here and here absolutely love this) / Shoes: Aldo old (similar here) / Clutch: Target old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Love Bracelet: BCBGeneration old (similar here) / Spike Bracelet: Forever21 / Earrings: Target 

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment