Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Is it Spring yet?


I don’t know about y’all but I am so over this winter weather. And I’m ready for spring to make its appearance. I decided to wear this outfit Sunday in hopes that the little groundhog wouldn’t see his shadow, and therefore not having 6 more weeks of winter. It was also in the 70’s Sunday, so maybe this cold weather is finally over. However Mr. Groundhog did see his shadow so we will have to wait and see.

The thing I love about this outfit is that it’s perfect for spring. I love colored denim, and this pink pair is no exception. They are not to neon, which I love, but still bright and very fun. Pairing them with this light, faded chambray shirt just screams spring to me. Hopefully, I’ll be able to wear it with sandals soon instead of boots.









Shirt: Forever21 old (similar here and here) / Jeans: Forever21 old (similar here and here) / Boots: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack (similar here here and here) / Belt: Target / Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson old (exact same here) / Purse: Target old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Love Bracelet: BCBGeneration old (Make your own here) / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here)

What do y’all think?
 Do you love these winter temps, or are you ready for spring like me?


XO
Katie









No comments:

Post a Comment