Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Denim Shopping


Y’all let me start by saying I hit the shopping jackpot!!

I’ve been in desperate need of new denim for some time now. But I have been dreading actually shopping for new jeans. I love jeans, but shopping for them is a different story. The reason being, I have so many issues when shopping for jeans; I have big hips, I’m short, and I’m extremely picky about the fit.

I knew I would have some time to kill Friday while I was in Jacksonville so, I thought why not head to Nordstrom Rack? When I got there I bee lined it straight to the contemporary denim, and just started loading up my cart. I also noticed they were having a 25% off clearance sale so; I headed there too, and loaded up my cart even more. I must have had about 25 pairs to try on, and the dressing room lady thought I was crazy. After trying on every pair, I decided on the 2 I liked best. And they both happened to be on clearance.

I got a pair of Paige Denim and a Pair of Joe’s Jeans for $80!! If you need anything, especially denim, I suggest heading to your nearest Nordstrom Rack!!







All Jeans are from Nordstrom Rack 

XO
Katie

P.S. Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos. 










No comments:

Post a Comment