Friday, February 7, 2014

V-day gifts for her

Valentine’s Day is exactly one week away. While I must admit I am not over the top crazy about Valentine’s Day, I still enjoy it. I should be putting together a gift guide for what to buy that special guy in your life but, I can’t shop for guys to save my life. (My boyfriend always gets exactly what he tells me he wants; because I never know what to buy him. Sorry babe.) Instead, I have put together a list of what I would want for Valentine’s Day. So for the gals in your life that you may need a gift for, here are some perfect gift(s) for this special day. 

1. Boots Hunter boots $140  (Color: Lipstick)  / 2. Bracelet Kate Spade $58 / 3. Phone case Ban. do $25 (also available in 4/4s) / 4. Watch Michael Kors $250 / 5. Mac Lipstick Viva Glam Rihanna $16 / 6. Necklace All the wire $30 (you can get this necklace stamped with any 10 characters) / 7. Purse Kate Spade $298

 Maybe next week I will try and tackle the whole what to get your guy thing.

XO
Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment