Friday, January 31, 2014

Emerald


Lately I have been obsessed with green. Unfortunately, I think my obsession is a little late since emerald is no longer the color of the year.
 I have always liked the color, since I feel it goes well with my skin tone, my hair (no matter blonde or brunette), and my green eyes. Plus the color really makes them pop. When I found this shirt last fall, I was so happy, because I had wanted one in this style and color for some time. But could never find one that made me truly happy (me being picky…shocking I know). So even though emerald is no longer the color of the year, it’s still a color I intend to wear regularly.









Shirt: Phillip Lim for Target old (similar here & here) / Jeans: old (similar here) / Shoes: Bandolino old (similar here) / Purse: Michael Kors / Sunglasses:Betsy Johnson old (similar here) / Earrings: Chinese Laundry old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Elephant Bracelet: Forever 21 old (similar here) / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here) / Lipstick: Viva Glam l 

XO
Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment