Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leopard Love


Hi my name is Katie, and I’m addicted to leopard print.
I just thought we should get that out of the way up front, because I am slightly obsessed. Now before you think my entire room is leopard let me rephrase that previous statement. I don’t love “everything” leopard but in clothing, and accessories, if done correctly, I can’t get enough of it. I’m not sure where this love of leopard came from, but it’s safe to say I own an excessive amount of leopard print. When I saw these pants I knew they had to make their home in my closet. They are on trend with the slight harem style, and did I mention they are extremely comfy. I mean seriously it’s like wearing your pajamas. They pair great with flats or heels, but since I’m short I like them best with heels.  








Sweater: Forever21 old (similar  here and here) / Pants: Forever21 old (similar here and here) / Shoes: Bandolino old (similar here and here and here) / Purse: Michael Kors (similar here) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Bracelets: BCBGeneration old (similar here and here) / Lipstick: Mac Candy Yum-Yum 

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment