Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Elbow Patches + Sequins = Obsessed


Sequins, sequins, sequins. 
Lately I just cannot get enough sequins. This sweater has quickly become one of my favorite sweaters. I’m a sucker for elbow patches normally, but make them out of sequins, and could there be anything better? This style has been very popular this fall/winter season, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I needed one. The only problem with popularity however, is everywhere has been selling out before I could get my hands on one. I finally got mine for Christmas from my wonderful boyfriend, and I’m so happy I did.









Sweater: Tobi (Love this also) / Pants: Forever 21 old (similar here) / Clutch: BCBGeneration old (similar here and here) / Heels: Aldo old (similar here and here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Lip Color: Mac Rebel

XO
Katie









No comments:

Post a Comment