Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! Let me start by saying I’m sorry it has taken me so long to post. I’ve been getting ready to come back to school.  So, I spent every waking minute with friends, and family. And after I got back to school, all my focus was on the National Championship game. However, I am back, and ready for 2014!

I guess here is where I would write, and tell y’all my new year’s resolutions. But, I have never really believed in those. Instead I will write, and tell you about some things I’m excited for in 2014. First of all I’m very excited to continue this blog adventure. I started my blog late in 2013, but, now I have an entire year to write, and make this blog the best it can be. This year will also bring me to an internship, possibly two, in the fashion industry. And finally, I will be graduating at the end of this year, and who knows maybe even getting my first big girl job before 2014 is over. Cheers to you 2014! I can’t wait to see what else is in store for me this year.




Romper: Windsor Store / Shoes: Aldo old (similar here ) / Earrings: Old (similar here ) / Lip-color: Mac Viva Glam I 

XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment