Monday, January 13, 2014

Fur-ocious


When this trend first emerged, I must admit, I was a little skeptical. I could never bring myself to wear real fur but faux fur… sure why not. Back in August I started looking for a good fur vest, because I knew I wanted one for the fall/winter. When I came across this one, I quickly fell in love with it, and ordered right away. After it arrived in the mail, I knew I had made the right decision. The collar is oversized which is one of my favorite things about the vest for two reasons; the first, it gives it a luxe look, and second, it keeps me extra warm. While this one is long gone I have linked some that I love below. 










Vest: Jack by BB Dakota (similar here , here , love this , and this) / Pants: Forever21 old (similar here) / Top: old (similar here) / Purse: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack (similar here) / Shoes: Aldo old (similar here) / Lipstick: Mac Rebel 

XO
Katie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fur vest trend... and it looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Now that I have one I want another :)

      Delete
  2. Loving those shoes, I am actually looking for a similar pair for a wedding I'm in this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the ones I linked. They would be perfect for a wedding!

      Delete