Thursday, January 29, 2015

TBT: Girly Grunge


Today is another throwback from when I was living in NYC.
I love this flannel top for a few reasons. The first being who doesn't love a cozy flannel? Seriously, most of them are just so soft, and comfy.  I just love wearing them on the weekends, when I want to look put together but be extremely comfortable.
The second, being I love, love, LOVE the sequins on the back. Seriously, how cute are they? For this specific look I went extremely grunge. I like the all black with the flannel being the main focus. I also think since there are sequins, and the main color is pink it makes it a little girlier than your typical grunge.
This top could easily be full on girly with some distressed skinny jeans, heels, and a different purse.








Flannel: Express old (similar here, and here) / Pants: DL 1961 old (similar here) / Boots: DSW / Beanie: Forever21 / Purse: Aldo old (similar here and here) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Lipstick: Mac Diva layered with Urban Decay Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment