Thursday, January 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Leopard Vest


I was cleaning out pictures the other day, and came across a couple of outfits I shot while living in NYC, but never got around to posting them. Since I have not been able to take pictures lately, I thought I would share them with you now. In addition, most of these items are no longer available. Therefore, I did my very best to re-create the look with similar items.
 This is one of my absolute favorite outfits, because, of the vest. I love fur, (faux of course), and I love leopard so, the minute I saw this, I had to snatch it up. On this particular day, my roommate and I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and then we walked through central park for a while. It wasn't freezing cold; which is why I paired it with this lightweight turtleneck, black skinnies, and some OTK boots. Then because y'all know I love my pop of color, especially with lipstick, I picked a deep red shade to keep with the dark theme.








Vest: Forever21 (similar herehere, Jacket version here) / Turtleneck: Old Navy (similar herehere) / Pants: DL 1961 old (herehere) / Boots: DSW / Purse: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Lipstick: Mac Diva layered with Urban Decay Shame

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment