Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target


If you haven’t heard yet, Target has announced their Spring Collaboration, and I couldn’t be more excited. Lilly Pulitzer is going to be the designer.
 If you’re anything like me, you, live for these collabs (although truth be told I never can find what I want in the stores). I have already been planning what I want to buy, as there will be 250 items from clothing to home décor and much, much more. I have also begun strategizing with my mom; so she can shop for me as well. And since she lives in North Carolina, 2 Target stores, in two different states, are better than 1.
 There has already been an Instagram started to give you sneak peeks as to what will be sold. Below I’ll share a few items that I have my eye on.

First and foremost I think these pillows would be great for adding a pop of color to a couch or bed.

Image from Minnesota Monthly
I love both the clutches that are pictured and those gold sandals are to die for.

Image from Minnesota Monthly
Lastly these towels and that poof are perfect for summer.

What are y’all looking forward to most??

XO
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment