Friday, January 9, 2015

Goodbye 2014...Hello 2015

Happy 2015!

Got this image here

I’m so excited for the New Year and all it has in store. Before we get into all that though, I would like to reflect a little on 2014.
 2014 was a huge year for me. I started the year with my school’s football team winning the national championship. Y’all know how much I love football, and my school, so that was such an awesome thing to experience while I was a student.
 This fall I got to intern for an amazing company in NYC.  This also means I had the pleasure of living in my favorite city; and also happens to be the greatest city in my opinion.
 Then in December I finally graduated from Florida State. It may have taken me a little longer than the average student and I am perfectly ok with that. I actually have mixed feelings about graduating…  I’m excited to be done, but sad that this chapter in my life is over. It was a little weird not starting classes this week.
 With all that being said, 2015 is going to be an even bigger year.  I can feel it. Since I just closed a huge chapter in my life, I am ready to start a new one; with a new job in a new city. In just a few short weeks, I will be moving to the Tampa area to start my first real job, after graduating college. A new job and city means making new friends, new experiences, and much more. With such big changes happening in just the first month I can only imagine what the other 11 have in store.

XO
Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment