Thursday, January 15, 2015

Home Decor Inspiration


Hey y’all. First off, I want to apologize for the complete lack of styled posts lately. I really feel like since I graduated life has been non-stop, and time has been lacking more than usual.
 Today I am sad to say, this is not a styled post either, but rather inspiration. If you read my post, you know that I will be moving very soon. Yesterday I went to look for apartments in my new city, and let me tell you it was not fun, and extremely unsuccessful. I must say student housing gave me extremely unrealistic expectations about apartments. In college, I lived in gorgeous apartments with humongous rooms, brand new everything, hardwood floors, and every amenity and luxury you could possibly think of, all for a reasonable price. Let me tell you outside of college towns that is not the case; or at least not for me.
In honor of my search however, I thought I would share with you some of my decorating inspiration for my new apartment…if I ever find one.


I will deffinitely be making this ASAP!

I really want a white couch even though I probably shouldn't.


Very Kate Spade inspired. 

I love all white bedding. (I would add some accent colors in there)


XO
Katie
P.S. My apartment search is currently on the backburner as I am headed to the Bahamas for a few days for a bachelorette party, so I guess life is not too terrible. :)

P.S.S. All of Target's bathing suits are on sale right now and there are some really cute ones. I'll be sharing the ones I snatched up on the blog next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment