Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SURPRISE


SURPRISE… I’m a brunette!!!!


Now I know what you’re thinking “How can it be Pink, BLONDE, & blue if you’re a brunette?” I promise you though that I am still a blonde at heart and I will go back to blonde I just needed a change for winter. I love change and going dark for winter is a great way to change things up a bit. I can never go dark in summer because my hair naturally lightens way to easily so; I stick to dark in the winter and light in the summer. Here are some pictures of my new brunette locks. 




Shirt: old (similar here) / Jeans: old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors /
 Sunnies: Ray-Ban

Hope you like my new hair as much as I do.


XO
Katie


P.S. Follow me on bloglovin!


2 comments:

  1. I love your new hair style! I also love that buffalo plaid shirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete