Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Finals Week


It’s that time of year… finals week that is. Now, I know it may be tempting to roll out of bed and throw on a pair of sweatpants  (I have 3 finals at 7:30am, I feel your pain) but, I promise you can do better than that. I’m all for being comfortable while sitting in a classroom for 2 hours but you can still be fashionable while doing so. Here are 2 easy outfits that require zero effort, because if you’re anything like me right now, effort on anything other than studying is out of the question.

Outfit 1


Sweater: H&M old (similar here and here) / Jeans: old (similar here) / Boots: Steve Madden / Watch: Michael Kors / Spike Bracelet Aldo old (similar here) / Cross Bracelet Salena's Accessories (similar here)

Outfit 2




Tank: Tobi old (similar here) / Sweater: Target / Leggings: Forever 21 old (similar here) / Necklace: Forever21 / Boots: Urban Outfitters old (similar here)
All other jewelry same as above.

Since I live in Florida and we have been having exceptionally warm weather, unfortunately I will probably be wearing short sleeves most of finals week.

I hope you enjoy these outfit choices and happy finals week!

XO
Katie
"And may the odds be ever in your favor"
-Effie Trinket 'The Hunger Games'

No comments:

Post a Comment