Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lady Leather


Finals are OVER!!!! In a college town that only means one thing…time to celebrate! Friday after finals I knew it would be time to hit the town, and paint it red. So, what better way to do that than in (faux) leather pants?! I bought this pair last year before I went to NYC. But, I did not wear them until about a month or two ago. To be honest, I don’t know what I was waiting for. These have quickly become a favorite of mine so definitely expect to see these again. I think the thing I love most is they aren’t leggings but they aren’t quite pants either; they’re somewhere in between, and in my opinion absolutely perfect.
Since I wasn’t sure what the night had in store, I wanted to make sure I would fit in no matter where the night took me. I paired them with this longer chevron top to keep me warm but, still trendy. I added these fun wedges for a nice pop since the rest of the outfit is pretty neutral. Needless to say this was the perfect outfit to end finals week in. 








Tunic: Gidgets / Pants: Forever21 old (similar here and here) / Wedges: Steve Madden old (similar here and here) / Clutch: BCBGeneration old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Lipstick: Mac-Candy Yum Yum

XO
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment