Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Shopping Madness


Holiday madness is in full swing. If you are anything like me, you’ve waited until the last minute to do some, or in my case ALL, of your Christmas shopping. I knew at some point this week I would be running around like a crazy person, trying to get everyone’s gifts. So, I knew something comfortable, yet stylish, would be key for sitting in traffic, fighting through crowds, standing in endless lines, and much more. The key to any outfit with all these things involved is a comfortable shoe. I’ve had these boots for a couple months now, and they are perfect for all the above. I could wear them for hours, and hours, walk all over the place, and my feet will be fine. They were also an awesome score considering they’re Sam Edelman, and I paid only $178.  Since I got them at a Nordstrom rack I have linked some similar looking ones, although, I can’t vouch if they are as comfortable as mine.




Sweater: Old (similar here) / Blazer: Forever21 old (similar here) / Jeans: Forever21 old (similar here) / Spike Bracelet: Aldo old (similar here) / Bracelet: Vince Camuto old (similar here) / Boots: Sam Edelman (similar here love these here and here) / Lip Color: Mac Rebel 

Happy shopping y’all! Hopefully it won’t be too crazy out there.

XO
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment