Saturday, June 21, 2014

USA Soccer


As some of you may know, I am a pretty big sports fan. Mostly football but, I'll get into any sport if I'm there watching it live. Two weeks ago the USA men's soccer team played their last friendly match before the World Cup. Sports, tailgating, a reason to dress American...sign me up.

Being the fashion blogger I am; I started thinking about my outfit weeks ago. I've had these red heart shaped sunnies for a while (as you know, if you follow me on Instagram), and those were the first things that popped into my head. All that was left to find was something white and blue. I love white bottoms in the summer so white shorts were a no brainer. Now I just needed a blue shirt and in my opinion this one is perfect. It's light and airy and not too cropped (which will come in handy with all that tailgate food).









Top: Lulamae Boutique / Shorts: Target / Shoes: Target / Sunglasses: Aldo / Watch: Michael Kors old (similar here

Be prepared to see a few more red, white and blue outfits over the next two weeks with the World Cup and Fourth of July right around the corner. Also who doesn't love showing their American pride just for fun?

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment