Friday, June 20, 2014

Engagement Party Part 1


Usually I keep my blog mostly about fashion but the present I got my friends for their engagement party last week is too good not to share. I actually have to give my momma credit because she came up with the idea and I just made it a little better.


We wanted to do a basket so, my mom thought a cooler filled with stuff would be a great idea since we live at the beach, and it’s something they can reuse it often. We then filled it with a 6 pack of their favorite beer and some beer steins to go with it. Me being obsessed with personalization, I thought we have to get their last name put on it. However, with my boss being out of town, and my BF getting ready to leave town, I quickly ran out of time to order the vinyl. I frantically started googling places in Jacksonville that did vinyl. But when I finally found one, I knew there was no way she could get it done in one day. To my surprise she was more than happy to cut a big “T” for the cooler and two smaller ones for their glasses. I am beyond ecstatic with how the gift turned out and hope they love it just as much as I do.









If you are in need of monogramming I highly recommend Monogramsical. It’s great quality at a great price. She ships nationwide so be sure to check out her website for your vinyl needs and much much more.

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment