Wednesday, July 16, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear PINK


I haven’t done a workout post before, but I think this shirt warrants one. My friends and I are OBSESSED with Mean Girls, so when I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it.

What could be a better workout shirt?

Lately I have been trying to get back into running; and let me tell you…the struggle is real. Sometimes when I hit a slump in my workouts, I think getting new clothes to work out in or a bright new pair of shoes is the perfect cure. This shirt did the trick, and now I want the other shirts that PINK has with the Mean Girls sayings! 







Shirt: Victoria Secret PINK in stores only (similar here) / Pants: Victoria Secret PINK old (similar here) / Sports Bra: Victoria Secret old ( similar here) / Shoes: Nike old (new version here

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment