Thursday, May 15, 2014

See ya on the Green


Last week was one of my favorite weeks of the year: TPC week. For y’all that aren’t familiar TPC is a Golf tournament played right in my back yard Ponte Vedra Beach Florida. I’m not usually one for golf; but when I can go and watch it live, I really enjoy it. I also really enjoy the fashion. I enjoy dressing up and heading out there. As well as seeing what all the other girls are wearing. It’s such a wide variety ranging, from golf outfits, to cute dresses.

Wednesday I headed out there with my momma to watch some of the practice rounds, and the military appreciation concert. I decided to go with a romper for a few reasons. One, it’s perfect to keep me cool since it’s so hot, and two, if it was windy I wouldn’t have to worry about keeping my dress or skirt down. And last I HATE GRASS. I’m sure you’re thinking what my hatred of grass has to do with a romper? Well there is lots of walking and lots of standing that goes on and most of the time I just like to sit down. If I was wearing a dress I would have to keep my legs straight in front of me, but with a romper I am free to keep my legs up and off the grass.








Romper: Nasty Gal old (LOVE this one) / Clutch: Loli and the Bean (exact same here) / Sandals: Forever21 only black and gold left / Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Spike Bracelet: Forever21 / Cone Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here)

XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment