Friday, April 18, 2014

Corked!


Let me start by saying, I. Love. This. Clutch! I have wanted a neutral clutch in a brown or tan color for some time now. So, when I saw this one on Loli and the Bean's Instagram (a local Tallahassee boutique), I knew it would be perfect. Add in the fact that you can get it embossed with your initials, or monogram, I was completely, 100% sold. I can’t wait to use it all this spring and summer. It goes with everything, and can easily switch from a day of riding my bike around the beach, to a nice relaxing dinner at night! I suggest you scoop one up ASAP. And if you aren’t in the Tallahassee area, I have linked some other places that might make it easier for you to get your hands on one.











Top: Judith March / Jeans: American Eagle  / Clutch: Loli and the Bean (exact same here love this and this) / Shoes: Gianni Bini old (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Link Bracelet: Target / Cone Bracelet: Forever21 old (similar here and here) / Earrings: Target / Sunglasses: Old (similar here) / Lipstick: MAC Twig 

XO
Katie

Today I'm linking up with The Fashion CanvasWalking in Memphis in High Heels, and Life with Emily for the Trend Spin Linkup

No comments:

Post a Comment