Monday, August 18, 2014

Transitional


A few days ago I promised myself I would only buy transitional or fall/winter pieces. While we still have plenty of summer left down here in Florida, come October I will be packing my bags and be heading to NYC for 2 months. Being the Florida gal I am my fall/winter wardrobe is seriously lacking. Hence my promise to only buy transitional pieces.

Moving on to this top; I absolutely love how soft it is and how the front gives it a tucked in effect without it actually being tucked in. Right now this is great with white shorts and come fall throw on some jeans and a utility vest and you have a totally different look. I love when you can get so much out of one piece.






Top: Elizabeth & James via Lulamae sold out (similar here and here) / Shorts: Target / Purse: Old (similar here) / Sunglasses: Ray Ban / Watch: Michael Kors old (similar here and here) / Flip Flops: Old navy last season (this seasons here) / Lipstick: Mac - Ruby Woo 

XO
Katie 

Today I'm linking up with The Fashion CanvasWalking in Memphis in High Heels, and Rhea, et cetera for the Trend Spin Linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment