Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gobble Gobble


Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day with family and friends. I know I sure am. In honor of the holiday I have so much to be thankful for. The main things are obviously my family (even though we all can’t be together today), my wonderful boyfriend, my dog, my friends, all the wonderful opportunities I am afforded, and so much more. So with that I will make this post short and sweet and leave you with some pictures of my Friends Giving, my roommate and I hosted Sunday before we all left to be with our families. Also look for my post soon showing y’all my outfits from today.
Champagne awaiting our guests.



 

 Me being domestic.

My plate full of food! 

Some of my best friends in Tally!


P.S. Special shout out to my momma who I’m extra thankful for because without her this blog would not be possible and my best friend Ally for making my awesome logo!!

XO
Katie


"Thanksgiving is more than eating, Chuck. We should just be thankful for being together."
-Marci 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'

1 comment:

  1. you are so very welcome bestfriendd!! & sad i missed on on friends giving! :(

    ReplyDelete